Saturday, December 13, 2008

360

This week, at the Institute of Contemporary Art, there was the 360: Second Anniversary event to celebrate American designers. Designers that were there were Brian Reyes, Maria Cornejo, Tuleh, Sari Gueron, Chris Benz, Jason Wu, Magda Berliner, Elise Overland, and Lyn Devon. The Olsens twins also attended. The event was not a formal fashion show, but rather there were mannequins and models around the room showcasing the designers work. Was I able to go to this event? No, but I did read every article about it that I could find. It wasn't distance or time that was the problem, but rather price. Each ticket was being sold for $400. That's a little out of my price range.
I'm going to do separate postings for each designer showcased at this event, just to give a taste of their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment