Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Back

I realize that I haven't posted for an eternity, but my schedule has been so crazy. I was hoping to find time to post over vacation, but I was working and came home everyday exhausted. I have also been putting together the costumes for out school play, which is going to be Seussical and should be great. Well, now that I'm actually posting, on to the fashion:

1. NY Fashion Week - I really liked what I saw. Some favorites were Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Julian Louie, Katy Rodriguez, L'Ren Scott, Malandrino, Naeem Khan, Phi, and more. I'll try to go into more detail later.

2. I got some awesome rings from Forever 21. I am officially obsessed with that store.

3. Today I went to the square (again) and checked out Urban Outfitters I found some cool jeans but they didn't work out.

I'll post more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment