Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life is Sweet


Finally, I have turned the magic age of 16. I can finally start driving, and besides, 16 sounds so much older than 15. Despite having to take a few tests in school today, I had a nice dinner with my family at my favorite Mexican restaurant and after we ate a delicious chocolate fudge cake made by my mom.

All in all I had a very good year. I tried a lot of new things (including snowboarding, lacrosse, planning a benefit concert, sewing with a serger, and starting this blog) but there are still so many things that I want to try. I've tried to be a more open person and I've been so much happier because of it. Everything's going really well for me right now.

Some inspiration for the rest of the year:




(Images from eye poetry)

No comments:

Post a Comment