Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2008


I absolutely love this dress. It is so adorable. I love the volume of this fabric and the overall shape of the dress.

I absolutely love how textured this dress looks and how floaty and soft it is.

I absolutely love this look. It's so chic and so easy to copy at home.

Pairing the tank top with these pants makes the whole outfit look really chill. You can't help but love the fabric of those pants.

Heres a compilation of some Dolce & Gabanna. I really love the structured garments made out of sheer flowy material; it's a really cool contrast. Also, the t-shirt with the belted skirt and sandals is such a cool look. Luckily it's really easy to copy on your own.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the compilation! Especially the T-shirt and skirt one. Can you access your blog from school to update it? -Sara

    ReplyDelete