Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Rainy Day

Not much happened today. I went to the mall to go shopping. I have had a gift card from Macy's for the past year and I finally decided to try and use it. I was hoping to find some good shoes but I had no luck. I did find an adorable dress and a good fitting black t-shirt. I really needed another one since I usually end up layering t-shirts under cardigans or dresses in the winter. This week I made a gray skirt and I'm working on another one in a khaki color. My only problem is that they are longer than I want them to be, but the only way I can wear them to school is if they reach my knees. Ya, I know, my schools dress code is ridiculous. We are not allowed to wear shirts with any writing or images on them, and all shirts must have sleeves. Also, we are not allowed to wear plain white t-shirts. It's annoying, but I still manage to show my personal style and still fit dress code.

No comments:

Post a Comment