Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years and Latest Projects

I know it's a bit late, but I just wanted to say happy 2009! I spent my vacation catching up on sleep and seeing friends and neglected my blog for a while. Well, now I'm back in school and back to writing! New years was really great. I went downtown with a group of friends and we just walked around and talked to strangers. Creepy? A bit. But hey, it was new years. Above is two of the five layers I wore when we went out. Over this I wore a black cardigan, a fleece, and a winter coat. Unfortunately that meant that no one saw anything except a large blue coat, but at least I kept warm.
The sweater by itself in all of it's sparkling glory.
A skirt I made a few weeks back. I know it looks long, and I wish I could have made it shorter, but I needed a skirt that fit my school dress code.
Another skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment